Effective Date: April 24, 2020
The information we obtain through cookies and similar technologies includes your device IP address and type, other identifiers associated with your devices, the date and time you access our Sites, the webpage from which you link to or from our Sites, characteristics about your web browser and device, your language preferences, and your interactions with and preferences on our Sites (such as clickstream data).
Please find below a description of the types of cookies we use on our Sites.
These cookies are necessary for our Sites to operate properly and facilitate your use of their features. Without these cookies, certain services on our Sites cannot be provided. We also use these cookies in order to:
- identify your session, including through your session ID;
- control data traffic and communications;
- secure the Sites, including to prevent fraud; and
- display requested video or audio broadcasting, such as flash player cookies.
This type of cookies should not be disabled. If you use your browser settings to block them, we cannot authenticate your visit or predict how our Sites will perform during your visit.
These cookies remember choices you make and provide enhanced and more customized features, based on the pages you have browsed or products you have viewed.
These cookies are used in order to:
- customize your browsing experience, including by identifying the country you are accessing the Sites from and remembering other changes you made to parts of our Sites that you can customize.
These cookies collect information about how you interact with our Sites, such as what pages you visit, how long you stay on a page and if any errors have occurred. These cookies may also collect information about your online activities over time and across your devices, as well as your use of third-party apps and websites. These cookies are used in order to:
- generate statistical data about your use of our Sites that we use to improve how our Sites function; and
- determine the number of visitors to the Sites.
These cookies store information about your web-browsing behaviour, which are used to understand your interests and display tailored advertisements to you. These cookies may collect information about your reactions to an ad or visits to another website or mobile app.
These cookies are used in order to:
- customize the advertising and content you receive on the Sites to reflect your interests;
- count how many people clicked on an ad to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign;
- conduct market research; and
- limit the number of times you see an advertisement.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Dolby does not accept responsibility or liability for the data processing activities of these third parties.
Some of these third parties may offer their own mechanisms for refusing or deleting their cookies. For example, please visit here for information about tools that Google Analytics offers you.
Strictly necessary cookies are deleted when you end your browsing session or shortly thereafter. Some of the functional, analytics and advertising cookies remain on your device for a longer period of time after you end your browsing session, unless you delete them.
Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. You can find out how to do this for your particular browser by clicking “help” on your browser’s menu or by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all features on our Sites.
The following external links will explain how to manage cookies for the most common browsers:
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- Google Chrome
In addition, you may have additional choices about receiving targeted advertising from participating companies that you can learn more about by visiting www.aboutads.info/choices/ and www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. In Europe, please visit www.youronlinechoices.eu, and in Canada, visit www.youradchoices.ca/choices.
Our Sites currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” signals.